Front Desk Reception Job Description
The Receptionist is responsible for providing front-line customer service; this position is the first impression of our company. Furnace Solutions prides themselves on customer relations and is driven to help homeowners and families feel safe and comfortable. We are looking for an upbeat and knowledgeable individual to help promote our image and comply with company standards and policies. The receptionist will provide assistance to the team as required. We welcome all applicants who meet the following criteria to send their resumes and cover letters to Jessica Crawford-Corrin, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our office at 11650 145 Street NW, Edmonton.
- Directing incoming and outgoing calls and other communication;
- Managing/Maintaining calendars;
- Working within a detailed CRM;
- Paper and electronic filing, data entry and general office paperwork;
- Providing administrative support to the Management and office team;
- Maintaining office organization and cleanliness;
- Customer follow-ups and confirmation calls;
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team;
- Must have a positive an upbeat attitude;
- Ability to work well with apple and Google applications.
- Highschool Diploma;
- College Diploma in administration is considered an asset;
- Class 5 drivers license;
- 5 + years experience in Customer Service;
- 2+ years working in a high-volume fast-paced administrative work environment;
- Skills in Photoshop and other design software considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour