Approved for residential use and light commercial applications, Caribe® infrared heaters are the easiest to order, install and appreciate. Each heater is factory assembled with a compact u-tube design that delivers maximum inputs at minimum tube lengths. This infrared heater is engineered with a balanced flue preventing the need for multiple building penetrations. Exhaust and combustion air are able to exit and enter at the same location courtesy of concentric vent tubing.
After infrared heater is easily installed, included 24-volt dual scale thermostat can be connected for immediate operation. With infrared heater installed horizontally or tilted at a 45-degree angle, the deep-dish reflector properly directs infrared heat to desired areas.
Low clearances to combustibles allow infrared heater to be installed in residential garages and workshops. Additionally, lobby areas, entranceways and public garages are prefect applications for this compact infrared heater.
- Provides maximum inputs and minimum lengths for customer flexibility
- Only one hole needed in wall or roof
- Saves time and money for installation by contractor
- Frees valuable work space
- Longer life in high-moisture environments
- Independent testing to industry standards
- Unique , sleek design
- Balanced flue
- Extensive use of corrosion resistant materials and processes
- CSA design certified