Residential Installer Job Description
Due to significant company growth, Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is currently looking for a Full-Time Residential Installer! We welcome all applicants who meet the following criteria to send their resumes and cover letters to Jessica Crawford-Corrin, Human Resources at email@example.com or in person at our office at 11650 145 Street NW, Edmonton.
Duties & Skills:
- Must be a well rounded individual with excellent knowledge of both heating and air conditioning with a good level of experience working with sheet metal;
- Install a wide range of HVAC equipment including but not limited to: air conditioners, furnaces, hot water tank, humidifiers, water softeners, etc.;
- Educate customers on proper care, maintenance and safety of installed equipment;
- Participate in ongoing training on new products and technology;
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional and friendly manner;
- Ability to generate future sales opportunities by providing exceptional customer service;
- Ability to generate reviews on Google, HomeStars, Yelp etc. for all installs that you attend;
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor and complete tasks in a timely fashion;
- Must have excellent time management skills, be well organized, and detail oriented.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Class 5 Drivers Licence with clean drivers abstract;
- Trades certificate;
- 3-5 Years experience servicing HVAC units;
- 5+ years of HVAC experience;
- Experience with Apple operating system software;
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check.