Service Technician Job Description
Due to significant company growth, Furnace Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is currently looking for a Full Time Service Technician! We welcome all applicants who meet the following criteria to send their resumes and cover letters to Jessica Crawford-Corrin, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our office at 11650 145 Street NW, Edmonton.
- Must be a well rounded individual with excellent knowledge of both heating and air conditioning with good level of experience working with sheet metal;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with heating and air conditioning units and systems;
- Educate customers on proper care, maintenance and safety of installed equipment;
- Participate in ongoing training on new products and technologies;
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional and friendly manner;
- Ability to generate future sales opportunities by providing exceptional customer service;
- Must have excellent time management skills, be well organized, and detail oriented;
- Occasional installs and quotes;
- You must work a total of three scheduled 8 hour shifts a year at one of the home shows that Furnace Solutions attends;
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- Organizational skills;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Positive and upbeat attitude;
- The ability to work well with a team as well as individually;
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- 3-5 Years experience servicing HVAC units;
- 5+ years of HVAC experience;
- Experience with Mac products Class 5 Drivers Licence;
- Trades certificate;
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check;
- Must be able to provide a drivers abstract when requested.